This one I just found in my email from my mom
2 cups GF Flour Mix
2 large eggs + 1 large egg yolk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup + water
1. Mix together all ingredients in a food processor until a dough forms.
2. Add water until the dough is soft, but not sticky.
3. Roll dough out with pasta press and then put through the spaghetti cutter (all KitchenAid Mixer options) OR roll out until your desired thickness (the thinner the better) and slice into "home-style" pasta. (This second one is our family favorite for turkey noodle soup after Thanksgiving!)
1. Cook right away (3-4 minutes in boiling water)
To dry the pasta:
1. Put pasta strands/noodles into a bowl and sprinkle with sweet rice flour.
2. Gently use your hands to toss the noodles with the sweet rice flour to coat the noodles lightly.
3. Lay on wax paper in small piles and leave out overnight. In the morning, gently rotate the piles to expose the bottom to air to dry during the day.
To make chow mein noodles:
1. Fry the dried pasta in an inch of oil in batches until slightly browned and crunchy.
2. Use fried noodles in salads, on top of soup, etc. (or in Favorite Hot Dish!)