This one is so easy, you wonder why you never heard of this recipe before!
TWO-MINUTE MICROWAVE FUDGE
1/2 cup butter (one stick)
3 1/2 cup powdered confectioner's sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
1. Place ingredients (except walnuts) in large microwaveable bowl - do not stir or mix
2. Microwave on high-power for 2 minutes
3. Then beat with portable hand-held electric mixer for 2 minutes until smooth
4. Fold in walnuts if desired
5. Pour into buttered 8 x 8 dish
6. Refrigerate 15 - 20 minutes until set (Mine it took over an hour to set - I think it has to do with the humidity here)
7. Cut into squares - the fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated, stores well at room temperature
I still have some in the fridge, we've been eating on it all week long (since Saturday night last week)...