A Very Peculiar People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Peculiar People

Community for those living Kosher, Organic and Gluten-Free Lives!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drinks for celebrations!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bete'avon!
Admin
Bete'avon!

Number of posts : 578
How long since diagnosed? : 4 years misdiagnosed 15 years
Vegitarian : Partial
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Drinks for celebrations! Empty
PostSubject: Drinks for celebrations!   Drinks for celebrations! EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 12:55 am

Beer, who doesn't love a cold one now and then? I usually have less than a six pack a year and most goes into baking or cooking, I love beer battered onion rings and chili tastes great with cornbread and a cold one. So I went to find what was available for us, slim pickins it seems but heres a Kosher contender and good for Passover as well!

Ramapo Valley Passover Honey Beer

Ramapo Valley Brewery New York was established in Hillburn New York in 2000. The company was the result of a small micro brewery that first started brewing in 1997. Their unique brewing process and Recipes , along with the use of the valley spring waters, resulted in award winning beers. Over the next three years , the demand for their beers grew at such an astounding rate that the founders, decided to make the transition to a formal brewery, and Ramapo Valley Brewery was born.

RVB takes winning blue ribbon in 2006 U.K. competition.

Ramapo has several excellent and unusual beers, our "Gluten Free" is one of the countries only truly Gluten Free beers, making it possible for people with Celiac's to drink safely. Brewed in its own brew house, there is no chance of "Cross Contamination" , the beer is also "Koshered for Passover" .

Check it out, you can also search there for a distributor

http://www.ramapovalleybrewery.com/
Back to top Go down
https://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com

Drinks for celebrations!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Very Peculiar People :: Kosher Talk :: Kosher, GF sources-
Jump to: