A Very Peculiar People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Peculiar People

Community for those living Kosher, Organic and Gluten-Free Lives!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nerves............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bete'avon!
Admin
Bete'avon!

Number of posts : 578
How long since diagnosed? : 4 years misdiagnosed 15 years
Vegitarian : Partial
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Nerves............ Empty
PostSubject: Nerves............   Nerves............ EmptyFri Oct 26, 2007 2:25 am

Ever have diaheria caused by nerves? I am pretty sure I didn't eat anything wrong today, and yet my stomach was feeling quesy all day and then I ended up in the bathroom after previously having a normal BM. I am quite undone about something and wondered if that could be the cause??
Back to top Go down
https://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com
HadassahSukkot

HadassahSukkot

Number of posts : 254
How long since diagnosed? : a long while now
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Nerves............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves............   Nerves............ EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 9:27 am

It could be...

I react to major stress (confrontational stress) like my grandmother does. Somehow I end up intaking a lot more air than I should, and then have gas trapped in my gut.. which then creates other problems, from the stress like headache etc, and trying to get that patch of gas to move. Sometimes I do react with bowel difficulties as well, but it tends to be more rare.. and in summer weather more than not.
Back to top Go down
Yentl

Yentl

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Nerves............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves............   Nerves............ EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 12:39 am

Yes,diarrhea can definatly be brought on by stress. Make sure when you are experieinceing it, either from stress of a gluten attack you drink plenty of fluids, ginger ale, tea,chicken brooth even, not just water, these help to replace the electolytes you lose. Sodium and potassium go first so if you can eat a bananna that would be good.

You can actually lose up to a gallon of water a day with diarrhea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nerves............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerves............   Nerves............ Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerves............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Very Peculiar People :: Medical and Spiritual and Finacial :: Medical issues-
Jump to: