A Very Peculiar People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Peculiar People

Community for those living Kosher, Organic and Gluten-Free Lives!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kosher GF Challah Rolls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bete'avon!
Admin
Bete'avon!

Number of posts : 578
How long since diagnosed? : 4 years misdiagnosed 15 years
Vegitarian : Partial
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Kosher GF Challah Rolls Empty
PostSubject: Kosher GF Challah Rolls   Kosher GF Challah Rolls EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Something GF made in my home town! but I think that they ship all around the country. I haven't gotten mine yet to try but will give you the taste test review once I do!

Kosher Naturals Bakery gluten-free muffins

I will be calling and putting in an order shortly and will let you know how they taste, cost and availability.

Ingredients: Oat flour, water, rice flour, canola oil, honey, eggs, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, yeast and xanthan gum.

These use certified GF oat flour, and use it because it is the only 'kosher' flour that can be used for making Challah.

If you don't want to wait for my review you can buy them at the Gluten Free mall

http://www.glutenfreemall.com/catalog/kosher-naturals-glutenfree-challah-muffins-frozen-unit-p-1281.html
Back to top Go down
https://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com
HadassahSukkot

HadassahSukkot

Number of posts : 254
How long since diagnosed? : a long while now
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Kosher GF Challah Rolls   Kosher GF Challah Rolls EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Wish we could import that. My mom has a recipe that a GF version of something like the "Sally Lund" bread that I think can be modified to use oats... she said it makes a good Challah-like loaf.
Back to top Go down
Bete'avon!
Admin
Bete'avon!

Number of posts : 578
How long since diagnosed? : 4 years misdiagnosed 15 years
Vegitarian : Partial
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Kosher GF Challah Rolls   Kosher GF Challah Rolls EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:37 am

I looked in the frozen section of my local store that has a good variety of GF foods and they didn't have them. I have the phone number to call but this past month has been really bad so I haven't done much. I will try to call them soon and see if I can't find out where they are and go and get some to try. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kosher GF Challah Rolls   Kosher GF Challah Rolls Empty

Back to top Go down

Kosher GF Challah Rolls
Page 1 of 1