A Very Peculiar People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Peculiar People

Community for those living Kosher, Organic and Gluten-Free Lives!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Products, Lundbergs Rice Chips GF! REVIEW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bete'avon!
Admin
Bete'avon!

Number of posts : 578
How long since diagnosed? : 4 years misdiagnosed 15 years
Vegitarian : Partial
Registration date : 2007-10-02

New Products, Lundbergs Rice Chips GF! REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: New Products, Lundbergs Rice Chips GF! REVIEW   New Products, Lundbergs Rice Chips GF! REVIEW EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:48 pm

My local store which carries the most in GF products is doing a complete rearrage , which is great because they are putting the GF products all in one area now, which makes my shopping easier.

So I took some extra time to look over everything in that little aisle and came across something new, not just in the store but a new product by Lundberg's . I have written on them before about their rice products and rice cakes. These are Rice chips. They aren't totally organic but use some organic ingredients. I would be happier if they were 100% organic but will try for now.

I think they had 6 flavors and I tried two. I got the Honey Dijon and the Santa Fe Barbecue.

On the bag

Wheat Free
Gluten Free
6 oz
No Artificial colors
No Artificial flavors
Brown Rice crunch Sensation

Last edited by Bete'avon! on Mon May 26, 2008 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://verypeculiarpeople.forumotion.com
Bete'avon!
Admin
Bete'avon!

PostSubject: Re: New Products, Lundbergs Rice Chips GF! REVIEW   New Products, Lundbergs Rice Chips GF! REVIEW EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:58 pm

according to the site they don't have their Kosher certification yet, but glancing at the ingredients I would say except for the most strict these are ok.

I will let you know when I try them, how they taste!
Back to top Go down
Bete'avon!
Admin
Bete'avon!

PostSubject: Review on both   New Products, Lundbergs Rice Chips GF! REVIEW EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:41 am

So, now I've had a chance to try them both. First the

Santa Fe barB Q

First they are crispy, but not hard, they have some sort of flakes of flavor on the tops and are shaped like doritas, a triangular shape, good for dipping, but I had them straight. T?he Bar BQ tasted like any good bar BQ chip product, nothing special but good.

Honey Mustard

Now when I got these I read honey, and for some reason the mustard went off somewhere in my glutened foggy brain. So Tonight we went to the movies and I had to bring something as they have nothing there for me. So I opened this bag and emptied it into a large baggie and put in my purse. When I tried one I was so delighted! See, I have been missing pretzels, but not the regular kind but ones called Synders of Hanover, honey mustard pieces. I loved these so much. I can only tell you the only difference is that these are chips, thus flat and not as much of the fat pretzels, but the honey mustard taste is the same and so delicious!

I will definatly be buying this flavor again and maybe try the others, and will let you know what I think of those!

till then

Bete` avon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Products, Lundbergs Rice Chips GF! REVIEW   New Products, Lundbergs Rice Chips GF! REVIEW Empty

Back to top Go down

New Products, Lundbergs Rice Chips GF! REVIEW
Page 1 of 1